To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis
- Plan on-page and off-page optimization strategies to achieve the rankings to increase relevant organic traffic
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources
- Plan and implement social media strategies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Journalist/Writer
Role: Senior Sub Editor/Senior Reporter
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 + Years or more of web experience in online promotion of websites.
- Should have very good academics throughout.
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common programming languages are necessary
- Clear understanding of SEO, affiliate marketing and pay-per-click advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education:UG -B.A - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - M.Tech - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Information Technology, Marketing, MCA - Computers
Compare Infobase Ltd.
Compare Infobase Limited (CIL) is a mapping portal, mapping projects and mapping products based company based in New Delhi, India, with a subsidiary MapXL, Inc. at San Jose, California, USA.
Precisely a year after the internet had come to India, the need of bringing authentic, credible maps on cyberspace depicting the correct version of India to users in India and globally, was conceptualized by its founders. Two years hence, in the year 1998, CIL was established.
Its first website IndiaProfile.com had a section called Maps of India. The site did well and from it was conceived MapsofIndia.com. Five years hence, was born Mapsofworld.com, to cater to the growing mapping needs of the world. Both sites have helped CIL carve a niche for itself globally in the mapping industry, in the domestic as well as international markets.
Talent in areas of mapping, cartography, related apps and content has been added to the company since its inception and demands of growing customers only help it attract more to its pool.
CIL offers great opportunities in these fields for better growth in terms of career as well as skills. It is a place were work-life balance exists. Those wanting overall development in both personal and professional avenues are encouraged to achieve higher goals.
Its other incubation portals include Elections.in, DGreetings.com, MyIndia sub-domain of MapsofIndia, etc. that require sustained talent and skills addition.